External data protection
Inventory under data protection law
A part of our services is to include the actual situation of the company / association in data protection and to evaluate it according to the desired goals of the company / association as well as legal requirements.
Step 1: We first identify the most important parameters under data protection law.
- Clarify the need for action (e.g. control pressure from supervisory authorities, incidents in the past, Group requirements, customer requirements, risk data)
- Outline the organisation (identify parameters, locations, key persons/ desicionmakers, name DIN/ISO standarts wich may be relevant for data processing)
- Define resources (identify management support, budget plans, contact persons, technical and organizational measures)
- concretise legal requirements (laws, company guidelines, certificates/ quality seals)
Step 2: Identification is followed by evaluation
- Analysis and assessment of critical risks in the form of an expert audit report, including tailor-made recommendations for action
- You will receive the test report in PDF format and points will be explained and your queries clarified in a telephone discussion.
Your advantages with DURY:
- High professional competence
- Practice-oriented solutions
- Neutral and unbiased advice
- Data protection contracts with IT specialists of DURY LEGAL
- Transparency in consulting and costs
Aroused interest? For further information or an offer please contact us.
Our data protection team will be happy to help you on +49 681 9580440